Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2013

Umzug / Moving

Ich habe eine schöne neue Wohnung gefunden und werde nächsten Monat umziehen. Deshalb habe ich im Moment keine Zeit zum Posten und Kommentieren, aber ich werde schon versuchen zur Entspannung mal in Eure Blogs zu schauen.



 photo imqn1z_zpscd6ba89e.jpg

I found a nice new appartment and I am going to move next month already, so I have lots of stuff to prepare and no time to post or comment until all this is done. But I am gonna try and sneak a peek at your blogs every once in a while for relaxation.

Kommentare:

Last Alliance Studios hat gesagt…

I hope you'll find a 1:1 removal company to help - somehow I don't think a 1:9th scale one's going to cut it! :P

Ailanreanter hat gesagt…

LOL!! You are right and I did. Their comment when inspecting my place (for calculation of their load) was: OMG! Those horses!
XD! The guy relaxed again when I told him that I was packing the boxes myself, they would "just" have to move them...

Last Alliance Studios hat gesagt…

lol, I bet he loved that. XD