Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011

Projekt Percy 8

Glänzend! *g*
Percy in Arbeit
Da das Vorlagen-Pferd einen warmen braunen Glanz im / unter dem dunkelbraunen Fell hat, bekommt Percy den natürlich auch. Für den Glanz sorgt eine Farbe mit Metallic-Effekt. Das wird nachher aber kaum noch auffallen.

English Summary:
Shiny! The horse from whom Percy borrows his new colour has a very warm brownish gleam under his seal bay coat, so Percy is getting this, too. If you think he looks metallic now, that is because he does- the paint has a metallic effect. This will not show much in the end, though.

Kommentare:

The Watcher hat gesagt…

Eee, he looks so lovely! :D I love that metallic hue. ^^

Last Alliance Studios hat gesagt…

Oooh, lovely healthy sheen there! :D

The Watcher hat gesagt…

Uh, I was sure I had commented in this... Ah well. XD
He's looking amazing! And I really love that metallic hue on him! ^^

Ailanreanter hat gesagt…

Aw, thanks, you two! :D

@The Watcher: You did, I have the notification email in my account. Blogger ate every comment written on Thursday, several of mine in other blogs have vanished as well...

The Watcher hat gesagt…

Ahh, alright then. :P I was finding it strange. XD