Sonntag, 22. Juni 2014

Do you see what I see?

(Frei nach "Do you hear what I hear" *g*)

 photo rosie_zps57ce4e78.jpg
Eigentlich wollte ich an meinem Haus weitermalen, aber Inspiration ist im Moment ein eher seltener Gast und deshalb muss man sich sofort mitreißen lassen, bevor sie wieder weg ist.
Wenn das da oben einigen bekannt vorkommt, dann liegt ihr goldrichtig.
Berengaria hätte eh Überarbeitung gebraucht, da sie einige Risse und Farbfehler hatte- als ich sie aber in der Hand hielt, fiel mir auf, mit wie wenig Veränderung etwas noch Besseres 'draus werden kann.
Daher hier nun "Rosie"(das ist ein Insider vom Stall) in Arbeit, wenn sie fertig ist, wird sie als Modell "Goldschatz" heißen. *g*

Manchmal, wenn es regnet, dann geht auch die Tarnung flöten:
The Amoricorn

English Summary:
Do you see what I see?
(Freely after "Do you hear what I hear?")

Originally I had planned to work more on the house, but true inspiration rarely hits these days, so it would be folly to turn it away when it does.
So if you think you are recognizing the body above, you may be spot on.
Berengaria would have needed a serious overhaul, as she had cracks and paint flaws, anyway but when I held her in my hand, my brain transformed her outlines and yes!! With not very much effort, one can make a very neat look-a-like out of her by transforming her into another horse.
So, "Rosie" (that is a joke at the barn) is now in the works and will be named "Goldschatz" (= Golden Treasure) when finished. *g*

And one special little screen-shot- sometimes, the rain simply washes off disguising glamour. *g*