Samstag, 27. April 2013

Webseite überarbeitet / Website relaunch

Ich habe meine Modellpferde-Webseite überarbeitet und bin jetzt fast fertig, auf alle Fälle kann ich sie so freigeben.
Was sich geändert hat:
  • Die Seite ist nun endlich zweisprachig, das wollte ich schon ewig umsetzen.
  • Die Galerien mit meinen Pferden sind endlich aktuell, es fehlen nur die ganz kleinen Modelle, von denen ich noch keine vernünftigen Bilder habe.
  • Es gibt eine neue Seite mit Bildern aus dem Hofalltag.

Was noch gemacht werden muss:
  • Die Fototouren-Seiten müssen noch übertragen werden.
  •  Die "Stalltafeln" mit der Abstammung müssen noch weiter ergänzt werden.
Die Webadresse ist natürlich die Alte: http://modelhorses.my-ivory-tower.de/



I have given my model horse page an overhaul and am almost done with my work. The page is already suitable for showing off, so I declare it useable now. *g*
What did change?
  • Finally the page is bilangual- you can switch between German and English by clicking the desired language-flag.
  • The galleries with my horses are up to date for the first time I ever had them online! Only the Schleich and Collect-A models are missing because I have no satisfying pictures of them, yet. They will be added as I change this.
  • There is a new page with scenes from every day life

What is left to be done?
  • The phototour-pages have to be converted
  • The pedigrees have to be added to the horses again, I just started with those.

The internet address did of course remain the same: http://modelhorses.my-ivory-tower.de/


Kommentare:

Last Alliance Studios hat gesagt…

Yay, english version! ^^
I like the rider's page - Eileen has such a fantastic headsculpt! Lonestar, Whopper Chopin remain my favourites of your herd though - absolutely gorgeous.

Oh and I've been meaning to ask you this for AGES but where on earth do you get the quilted material for your saddlecloths, or do you stitch them like that yourself?

Ailanreanter hat gesagt…

Whee, thanks for commenting on the page and my little herd of people and horses.

The saddlecloths are all made by Steffi, as I am not very able with a needle, LOL!
Her page is here:
http://www.gut-goldbach.wg.am/

Last Alliance Studios hat gesagt…

Ahhhh, I see! I've ogled her site before - SUCH fantastic tack!

Ailanreanter hat gesagt…

She does take commissions (with reasonable prices). ;)